
Okay! So I know I am a little behind when Jennifer has had one of these things for months and I haven't even attempted it. I finally broke down and started this blog so my friends and family will be able to know what my life is like in California.
If you know me, you know I am a nurse. Currently I am a traveling pediatric intensive care nurse. My first assignment was in New Orleans for six months. I loved the city but hated the hospital. The real adventures start this January. I leave January 3rd with a little break in travel for the family ski trip!!
I will be working at University of California San Francisco Medical Center from January 15th to April 12th!! Everyone keeps asking me if I am nervous or scared and it feels kind of wierd that the answer is NO!! I guess I should be since I have never been to San Fran and only know 2 people in the area. Three months is nothing and I am hoping to have lots of visitors. Yes that was an open invitation!!
Well, gotta go and finish packing. I will keep everyone posted on what life is like in a big, hippie, Calfornia city!!
2 comments:
I love the new blog!
welcome to the blogger club!
Post a Comment