Monday, January 28, 2008





























Just a few pictures to show what I've been up to. Today I went to Golden Gate Park, saw the Pacific Ocean, the San Francisco Zoo, and took pictures in front of Golden Gate Bridge. The last picture is so California: no one would ever protest fried chicken at home.
Keep checking and I'll try and keep adding pictures.





4 comments:

J Yale said...

hope you don't turn into a crazy hippie!

Chela said...

Awww, that looks like so much fun! Wish I could have that fun with you.

Love, Sarah

p.s. Now is the BEST time to have some of that fun here, so you must come please.

Kimberly said...

Hey Jill! I just found your blog through Jennifer's and wanted to say hi! You have such an amazing life! I'm so happy you are blogging so I can live through your adventures!

J Higgins said...

Nececito un update por favor. Ya esta marzo.